Our family has been involved with hunting through many generations. My father, uncles, and brothers have hunted since they were kids. We as a family acquired our own Game Estate in 2003. It is on this farm, where I learned and honed my hunting skills. Myself have been hunting for the past 15 years and I have hunted most of the types of game there is.
We use different Professional hunters in my outfit. We are 3 Professional hunters that accompany clients on hunts.
15 years hunting experience.
Favourite Species to hunt: Oryx, Eland, Buffalo,
Speciality: Dangerous game hunts, Long range hunting, Bow hunting
Professional hunter and outfit owner
Professional hunter, has a huge passion for wildlife and people
Very energetic, excellent hunter, Awesome host.
Favourite species to hunt: Eland, springbok and Sable.
Specialty: Walk n stalk and Bow hunting.
Over 25 years professional hunting experience.
Strong and silent type. Field guide par excellence.
Favourite Species to hunt: Eland and Kudu. Occasionaly Buffalo too.
Specialty: Bow hunting, walk and stalk.
The Lodges that we utilize:
This Lodge consists of:
* 2 Chalets each each with a queen size bed, single bed, desk, cupboards, with en-suite bathrooms, Kettle for tea and coffee
Kruger Region – Free range hunting
How does it work?
This is the region is where we go to hunt lions. The hunting area is 450km west of Johannesburg. It requires a days travel there, and a days travel back.It does offer spectacular scenery and has a completely different feel than the bushveld. The hunting area covers 2000 hectares.
Lodges and accommodation
- Accommodation during your hunt.
- All meals, bottled water, non-alcoholic soft drinks, local beers and wines.
- Bush lunches and sundowners.
- Field preparation of trophies including skinning, salting and drying.
- A licensed Professional hunter.
- Tracker, skinners and camp staff.
- Bi-Daily laundry services.
- 4×4 Hunting vehicle.
- Trophy animals that are exported are VAT exempt.
- 15% VAT charged on transport and all daily rates.
- Meet and greet at the airport
- Overnight accommodation booking for late arrivals
- Personal transfer services between the airport and the hunting areas.
- Sim card activation for local phone services if required
- Car Hire for excursions and days not hunting. Also available for hire for pre and post hunt trips.
- Post hunting trip planning assistance for remainder of you stay in South-Africa.
- Act as a emergency fall back service throughout your stay in South Africa.
- Can advise and book some of the lessor known, but more authentic getaways post your stay.
- Act as a guide after your hunting trip, anywhere in South Africa.
- Personal requests
- Translation services is available for French, German and Russian clients.
- Trophy fees of animals taken, or wounded and lost as per current trophy pricelist.
- Wounded and lost animals will incur an additional 15% VAT charge above list price.
- Taxidermy fees for dipping, packing and shipping costs to final destination.
- Taxidermy price list available on request.
- Hotel accommodation before and after the contracted period.
- Alcoholic beverages is for clients own separate account.
- Firearms importation fees into South Africa.
- Commercial air charters between hunting areas if requested by clients.
- Medical and travel expenses – Please arrange your own medical and travel insurance.
- Flights to and from South Africa.
How it works:
All of the animals that you have hunted will be skinned according to your requirements, salted and dried. After your hunt, the trophies and skins is shipped to the taxidermy.
Grand slam hunting
All in one trip!!!
We also offer the grand slam Impala hunt!!
White Flanked Impala
Plains Game hunting
We do offer lion hunts, both on private reserves and free range hunts. Please contact us for photos, details and information.
Hyena, Hippo And Crocodile Hunts