Long range shooting course and hunt
There is limited space available for this opportunity. (only 4 spots per date available)
- 16-21 April 2018
- 7-11 May 2018
- Shuttle transfers to and from OR Tambo International Airport
- Accommodation during your hunt.
- All meals, bottled water, non-alcoholic soft drinks.
- Bush lunches and sun downers.
- Course fee
- Field preparation of trophies including skinning, salting and drying.
- A licensed Professional hunter with long range experience.
- Tracker, skinners and camp staff.
- Daily laundry services.
- 4×4 Hunting vehicle.
- Trophy animals that are exported are VAT exempt.
- 14% VAT charged on transport and all daily rates.
GAME TO HUNT ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
2 IMPALA / SPRINGBUCK / BLESBUCK
Additional animals can be added as per the trophy price list.
Mahathi Macnab Local Series
OUR NEXT MACNAB WILL BE HELD ON 23-25 FEBRUARY 2018
We all know how the Macnab started, but we are putting our bushveld stamp on this challenge!
The Mahathi Macnab is a challenge where 8 guys over the course of a weekend participate against themselves and each other to:
- Hunt an antelope with a rifle
- Shoot a winged bird with a shotgun
- Catch a fish
All in the space of sunrise on the Saturday morning to sunset the Saturday night.
Entry fee: R 5500 per person.
Entry fee includes:
- Two nights accommodation ( 2 persons will be sharing a room)
- All Meals, water and soft drinks
- Entry fee
- 1 Impala – (Kept by entrant)
- 1 fish – Carp (Catch and Release)
- 1 guinea fowl (will be donated)
- 1 guide per person
- Slaughter and skinning of Impala
Itinerary for weekend
- Friday night check in and briefing @ 19:30
- Saturday – Macnab challenge 5:59 AM – 18:41 PM
- Prize giving + dinner
- Sunday morning – Breakfast and departure
What you need to bring:
- Fishing rod
If you do not have one of the above items contact us to arrange hiring options.
- Rod / Rifle / Shotgun hire: R150 per item
Mahathi Macnab International
- Dates will be made available in conjunction with Local Series.